We're keeping connected and fit! Active students visit the Challenge Board.
WORLD-CLASS ITF TAEKWON-DO & WOMEN'S SELF-DEFENSE
The YMCA is closed. We have been successfully holding Mon and Thurs classes online (connect through the Challenge Board).
Online Promotional Grading April 25!
A unique meeting ID will be emailed to each family. Please share with additional family members so they too can witness online.
1) Please share meeting ID and password with family and friends.
2) Each household is testing separately.
3) Strictly adhere to the time limitations.
4) Full white uniform required.
5) Have boards open and ready.
6) Stretch prior to your scheduled time.
7) Log in early to avoid technical difficulties - a waiting room will be provided.
8) If you've not yet taken your quiz, you may do so within 48 hours after your grading (test).
9) For added study material such as video instruction on patterns, links to quizzes, step sparring videos and more go to:
10) If you've not yet registered for testing please visit:
July 25: Sophee, Nora, Angelina, Joclyn, Jozlyn, Joylyn, Caleigh, Ibraham, Riley, Daniel, Chance, Bash, Madison, Mr. Ben, Jojo, Jeramiah.
August 8, 2020, I Dan Promotional Test: Irfan, Christian, Mason, David, Joseph.
Master G is a contractor for the J. Douglas Williams YMCA. Payments for the Taekwon-Do program are made directly to her. After your Free-For-A-Week trial, set up your tuition account under Auto Pay by clicking here. This is a subscription between you and PayPal that may be canceled at any time. You may use any debit or credit card. You may also contact Master G to request a suspension or cancelation of AutoPay. Please allow at least 3 days notice. Due to the administration of the program, no refunds are allowed.
You may pay by check or cash. Checks payable to "Michelle Golino".
You may also elect to have an invoice sent to you monthly whereby you pay by credit or debit card.
PURCHASE WHOLESALE ITEMS: Master G offers students and student families a tremendous benefit of 40%-60% off everything: uniforms, sparring gear, martial arts sneakers, apparel and so much more. Visit our ProShop!
Program Curriculum- overall ITF information and what is required of each student at each belt level. Tip: Study for the belt rank you are testing for, not the one you're currently ranked